Silicon Power Unveils Two New SD Cards
Silicon Power is unveiling 2 new standard SD cards, perfect for those who crave equal or even higher performance. Suitable for SDXC compatible devices while maintaining more cost-effective levels.
Capture Today, Store For A Lifetime: The New V90 SDXC UHS-II Card
- Specifically designed for professional-level high-speed capture of superior-quality images and videos with high-speed continuous shooting.
- UHS-II technology introduces blazingly fast read and write speeds up to 290 and 160 MB/s, respectively.
- Capture footage in breathtaking 8K Ultra HD resolution with recording rates of at least 90 MB/s.
- Write raw files in nearly 1/3 the time compared to UHS-I.
- Dramatically accelerate post-production transfers with an appropriate card reader.
- Up to 256GB storage capacity.
Memory Making Made Easy: The New V30 SDXC UHS-I Card
- Capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD videos with recording rates of at least 30 MB/s.
- Spend more time recording and less time waiting with read speeds up to 100MB/s and write speeds up to 80MBs.
- Keep up with the action and take sequential burst mode shots without missing a single frame.
- Up to 512GB storage capacity.