What’s on Disney+ Australia
Disney Plus launches in Australia today and with it comes a massive backlog of content for AUD $8.99 per month or $89 for 12 months.
Currently available are over 600 films and 7000 TV episodes, Disney+ provides viewers of all ages a great collection of new and library content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more.
Disney+ is the exclusive home for some great classics as well as new and original content ready to be discovered. As part of the launch, Disney+ will premiere its first originals including:
- “The Mandalorian,” the epic first-ever live-action Star Wars series
- “Lady and the Tramp,” a live-action re-telling of the 1955 animated classic
- “Noelle,” an original holiday comedy film starring Anna Kendrick
- “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” the all-new scripted series set at the real-life East High featured in the blockbuster film franchise
- “Marvel’s Hero Project,” which celebrates extraordinary kids making a difference in their communities
- “Encore!,” executive produced by the multi-talented Kristen Bell
- “The Imagineering Story” a six-part documentary from Emmy and Academy Award-nominated director Leslie Iwerks
Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s library of film and television entertainment including “The Simpsons” and “The Simpsons Movie”. The service will also be the exclusive streaming home for films released by The Walt Disney Studios in 2019 and beyond, including “Captain Marvel”, “Avengers: Endgame”, “Aladdin”, “Toy Story 4”, “The Lion King”, “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil”, “Frozen 2” and “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”.