TP-Link Add Three New USB WiFI Devices
TP-Link are bringing three new WiFi devices to the market with the following to be available shortly:
AC1300 Mini Wireless MU-MIMO USB Adapter
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed – AC1300 (400 Mpbs on 2.4GHz band and 867 Mbps on 5GHz band) wireless speed with the next generation Wi-Fi – 802.11ac
- Dual Band Wireless – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity
- Mini design –Mini-sized design for convenient portability with a reliable high performance
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port – Up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0
- MU-MIMO – Delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Supported Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
Archer T2U Nano AC600 Nano Wireless USB Adapter
- High Speed WiFi– Up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds.
- Dual Band Wireless – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano design – Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
- Advanced Security –Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
Archer T2U Plus AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
- High-Speed Wi-Fi : 256QAM support increases the 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps, 200 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 433 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, ensure you fully enjoy fast AC Wi-Fi.
- Dual Band Wireless : 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band provide flexible connectivity, giving your devices access to the latest dual-band Wi-Fi router for faster speed and extended range
- High-Gain Antenna: A 5dBi high-gain antenna greatly enhances the reception and transmission signal strength of the USB adapter
- Supports the Latest Operating Systems: Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS X
Tags: Home Network, Network, TP-Link, WiFi, Wireless