Australians Can Get up to 44% off HyperX Gear this month
HyperX has a selection of Black Friday deals on its headphones, mouse, keyboards and microphones for Australians looking to upgrade their gaming, office or content creation setup, or find the ideal Christmas gift before the December rush.
The highlighted deals below are available from most electronic stores including JB Hi-Fi and Amazon from 16 November through 30 November 2021.
Up to 44% off HyperX headsets including:
- Cloud II Wireless - HyperX’s latest wireless headset compatible with PC, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
- Cloud II - HyperX’s most popular wired headset, compatible with PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
- Cloud Stinger - The perfect entry level headset under $100.
Up to 31% off HyperX mechanical keyboards including:
- Alloy Origins - Full size mechanical keyboard featuring HyperX’s own durable key switches and vibrant RGB.
- Alloy Origins 60 - A compact keyboard perfect for gamers and anyone after more desk space.
Up to 30% off HyperX mice at JB Hi-Fi, including:
- Pulsefire Haste - an ultralight mouse weighing in at only 59 grams thanks to its honeycomb design.
Pulsefire Dart - HyperX’s first wireless mouse features padded leatherette side grips for comfort during use.
Up to 10% off HyperX microphones including:
- QuadCast S - HyperX’s premier microphone, featuring four polar patterns to suit any need, from work calls to streaming to recording voice over and chatting with friends.
Buy a HyperX mouse at select retailers and receive a large HyperX FURY S Mousepad.
Shoppers can see all of JB Hi-Fi’s HyperX collection here.